Monday, April 16, 2012

#30 April Color Challenge

This month I have been inspired by how April always looks so bare around here in New England with just a hint of Spring popping through. So my color challenge for you this month is to use Brown, Green and Peach. I added the color peach because any shade of orange I consider my favorite color. I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see how everyone handles these colors.
Please use Mr. Linky and show us.
Joy


Barb
These colours make me think of outdoors so that's what I went with.


Bronwyn
This was hard colour combo for me so I cheated a bit and added in some blue!





2 comments:

Sandy said...

Just found your challenge blog and have added a card to this challenge - I've joined as a follower too!
Sandy

Lynne said...

Thank you for playing along. Love your card. Owls are my favorite.