Sunday, May 13, 2012

Color Challenge #34

Hi everyone.  It is time for this months color challenge.   I would love to see what you can do with AQUA/TURQUOISE, RED & PINK.  As always, you can use black and white as  accent colors.

Meet my daughters.  I know I have scrapped this picture before, but never in 12 x 12 format.  I do a lot of 8.5x11 for the individual albums for my children.  I used some old patterned papers I had to make the flags.  I am loving flags these days. 

Anyway, enjoy this challenge.  I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.  Thank you for playing along. 

Barb:
When Lynne posted this challenge, I was excited at the colour combo. I love this combination.

 

1 comment:

tiffany said...

one of my favorite color combos lately, and great examples from the DT!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's