Monday, August 13, 2012

#47 - Let's Hear it for the Boys

Do you make masculine projects? Since I only have sons, I'm always making masculine layouts and am aware at how the industy is very female dominated - both from a product standpoint and an idea standpoit.

So ... I need inspiration. I'm challenging you to make a masculine project. Easy peasy.

To get you started, here's a layout I did for my son:


I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with for this challenge.



Don't forget to link up your finished projects with Mr. Linky.


Lynne

I am just the opposite of Barbara.  I have no men living here in my home.  So my layouts usually use more of a feminine color scheme.  However, I have started to do a major clean up around my house, so I captured these photos of the men cleaning out my basement and living room. 



Joy





Bronwyn

How about a masculine card that welcomes a baby boy into the world??






4 comments:

J. Christoffersen said...

Great challenge! I also have an all-male household and struggle!

DonnaMundinger said...

I so seldom make male cards but this image inspired me. xxD

Laura Love said...

Masculine cards seem to be a real challenge for me sometimes! Great samples from the design team :)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks for the challenge. I also have difficulty creating male projects. I have two son's to do their scrapbooks and they each have two children; and I am resistant because it will be more challenging than my daughters was with her four children. Have a great day!! Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com