Monday, October 1, 2012

Challenge 54 - Banners

Hi everyone! Lynne here. I have fallen in love with BANNERS. I think this is the best scrapbooking fad that has come along in a long time. So my challenge for you this week is to use a banner on your layout or card. Have fun and thank you for creating with us here at Use Your Stuff.


Barb
Well, I haven't used a whole lot of banners in my projects, so I was very excited when I found out what this week's challenge was going to be. What I had originally planned on doing, ended up on the back burner when I was working on this layout and decided to add banners to it. I really like how banners look and enjoyed playing with them this week.



Joy
I'm SO happy this week to be back posting here & back to crafting after our move. 
I love banners Lynne! 
I dug into my stash and found some BG Life of the Party chipboard and papers. 
I added some glossy accents to the stars and used a Stamping Bella sentiment.




6 comments:

tiffany said...

love the look of banners and the examples from the DT are great! Went right to the craft room with the inspiration!
=)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

J. Christoffersen said...

I soooo love banners too! Thanks for the great challenge!

Saumya said...

i love banners....and use them where ever I feel they may enhance the beautiful of a project

Saumya said...

I wrongly entered just my blog URL in my first entry...the second one has a direct URL to the project...

Micki said...

Love the layouts....wish that scrapbook layouts didn't intimidate me. And of course I love the card. As always, the DT projects are inspirational and gorgeous.

Lisa Rea said...

Who doesn't love banners! I created two Christmas cards both with banners!

Lisa - SCrappy Distractions