Monday, April 22, 2013

Challenge #81 - Celebrate an Accomplishment

It's another week, and time for another challenge! This week I challenge you all to celebrate an accomplishment. It could be a page about something you or someone you love have accomplished, or a card for someone close to you who has done something great.

Milena
I decided I would do a page about myself ~gasp. I did this layout of a run I did a couple of years ago. I was (and still am) very proud of myself for completing it. Now I just need to get out there and run it again!!!


Barb
My layout this week is all about when my two older boys went for their driving test to get their licence.  One ended up passing, and one didn't.


Lynne
I decided to do a layout from this past Fall about my nephew as a Bar Mitzvah, the day he 'became a man' under Jewish law after years of studying Torah.  I have scrapped this subject before, but this one is for a new heritage album I am putting together.



Joy






No comments: