Monday, October 21, 2013

Challenge #106 - Color Challenge

Hi everyone, Lynne here.  
Welcome to Challenge  #106, my color challenge.  
I am challenging you to use Orange, Brown & Green
(That diamond shaped paper is green. It didn't photograph well)
Have fun.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with. 



Amanda
This is one of my favorite color combinations when scrapping photos of Tucker, one of our dogs. The combination goes so well with his coloring!


Julie
I have been exploring the interesting effects you can achieve with gesso.
The background has been gessoed, embossed and stamped to create a unique paper.
There is a lot of sparkle from the glitter on the embellishments but my camera is not fond of glitter!


Milena
What a great colour combination for fall!!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

loving all these layouts! So much inspiration!

Isbaha said...

Beautiful layouts !

Andie said...

Fabulous layouts!! Love this colour palette!