Monday, November 25, 2013

Challenge #111 - Ad Challenge

Hello everyone. Welcome to another week on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is to take a look at the advertisement and let it inspire you in some way on your next project. Be sure to come back here to link your project up so we can see what you did with the challenge.

Here's the advertisement:

Here's what I came up with, based on the ad. As you can see, I didn't deviate too far from it.





Lynne

I am a big fan of sketches and ad challenges.  I was inspired by the set of three photos at the top and bottom of the ad.  I was also inspired by my favorite baseball team, the 2013 World Series Champion Red Sox.  



Amanda

I also love sketches and this ad really did resemble a sketch I thought! I had fun making this layout, inspired by the ad, of one of my great friends at her wedding a few years ago.



Isbaha

It looks like that I wasn't inspired by the same things than the others ! As for me, I really liked the colors (green-blue-orange/kraft), the "home" feeling, and also the clean style.



 (There is a tutorial for the fabric Christmas tree on my blog).

Milena
I really liked this challenge. I loved the simplicity and clean lines of the ad and copied it very closely. I turned it on its side and added a photo to the middle.





No comments: