Monday, March 10, 2014

Challenge #126 - Animals

Hello everyone!

The challenge for this week is to incorporate ANIMALS into your project. The animal can be the topic or the embellishment.

Milena
I've had this page sitting on my desk waiting to be finished. We lost our Bella girl just a month ago to kidney failure and I thought this was a good way to celebrate her life.



I've had this house mouse image for awhile now, waiting to be colored.  I just thought that it would make a cute, simple Easter card.



When I read that this week's challenge was about "animals", I immediatly thought about this papers with lots of cute animals ! As I was browsing my photos to scrapbook, I found these ones from summer 2011, with my son on a big crocodile toy on the beach... It was a perfect match. My title reads "Riding the crocodile".



What animal will you feature this week? I can't wait to see what you come up with!!







2 comments:

PsyDCarolyn said...

Lovely challenge! I used at least 3 animal embellishments on my layout. Thanks for a great challenge!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the terrific inspiration! I enjoyed the challenge.